Posters are in two different sizes, 11x17" and 8.5x11". There is also an bulletin insert that can be used as a advertising handout as well as a small poster. All files are in a PDF format.
How to Download the Poster
- Click on the one you want and it will open in a new browser window. NOTE: it may take a few moments to load depending on internet speed.
- Save the file(s) to your computer or external drive.
How to add Details to the poster
- Open the posters or insert with any word document program.
- Add a text layer with the location, Date, and time of the concert.
- Export as a PDF document.
- Now you're ready for print.
- Please have posters printed by a copy shop or print shop on appropriate paper. Most consumer grade printers/copiers do a very bad job and makes the text difficult to read, especially if copy paper is used. If your church/school/venue has a commercial grade printer/copier, you will be ok if you use the appropriate paper.
- Trim off the white border of the posters if the printer was not printing borderless.